DAY 1 – Buenos Aires / Iguazu: Transfer from the pier to the Domestic Airport to board your flight to Iguazu. Upon arrival in Iguazu you will be met by your local guide and then transferred to Iguazu Falls National Park.
Buffet lunch will be served at La Selva Restaurant shortly after your arrival. Following lunch, enjoy an excursion with a motorized boat cruise (zodiacs), which allows you to view the falls from water level and get close enough to feel the spray and energy created by this great mass of falling water, note you will get wet. Along the way, your guide will explain all about the trees, birds, falls and more. The name Iguazú means Great Waters in Guarani. This natural wonder is taller than Niagara Falls, twice as wide and combines 275 falls in a massive, magnificent cascade stretching for nearly 1.7 miles. Situated on the border between Argentina and Brazil, its waters pass over lush, sub-tropical greenery. One of the most breathtaking sights you may see during your tour is the fluttering of more than 700 species of butterflies that make this area their home. After the tour, transfer to your hotel to enjoy some free time to relax before your dinner is served. Overnight at selected hotel.
DAY 2 – Iguazu / Buenos Aires
After breakfast at the hotel and Check-Out & bus transfer to Iguazu National Park, where you will take a unique ride on the Iguazu Eco-Train. Finalize your visit of this wonderful spot, walking through one of the circuits of the National Park (Argentine Side), by catwalks and observatories. Transfer to the Iguazu Airport on time to take flight back to Buenos Aires. Arrival to Buenos Aires & transfer to Buenos Aires pier for embarkation or International Airport to return home
Day 1: Buenos Aires / Iguazu
- Welcome to Buenos Aires!
- Flight to Iguazu – 1.5 hs approx.
- Visit Argentinean side Falls with Zodiac Adventure Navigation
- Overnight at selected hotel
Day 2: Iguazu / Buenos Aires
- Visit Iguazu National Park
- Upper circuit & ride on the Eco-Train at National Park
- Flight to Buenos Aires – 1.5 hs approx.
- Transfer to Buenos Aires pier for embarkation or International Airport to return home
- The order of sites visited may vary to avoid congestion. The timings indicated are only approximate, and are given here for general reference purposes.
- We recommend to wear light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a hat.
- Flight to/from Iguazu - Luggage weight limit for domestic flights: a maximum of 15 kg. per passenger is accepted.
- This tour has long distances on walkways, approx. 4 miles walking on Iguazú National Park
- Last day: Check-Out is at 12 noon.
- Available request for Late Check-Out